(1) Shi F., Wang D.B., Yang Q.Q. An XFEM-based numerical strategy to model three-dimensional fracture propagation regarding crack front segmentation. Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics, 2022, 118, 103250.
(2) Shi F., Liu J. A fully coupled hydromechanical XFEM model for the simulation of 3D non-planar fluid-driven fracture propagation. Computers and Geotechnics, 2021, 132, 103971.
(3) Shi F. XFEM-based numerical modeling of well performance considering proppant transport, embedment, crushing and rock creep in shale gas reservoirs. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2021, 201, 108523.
(4) Shi F, Wang D B, Chen X G. A Numerical Study on the Propagation Mechanisms of Hydraulic Fractures in Fracture-Cavity Carbonate Reservoirs. Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences, 2021, 127, 015384.
(5) Shi F., Wang X.L., Liu C., Liu H., Wu H.A. An XFEM-based numerical model to calculate conductivity of propped fracture considering proppant transport, embedment and crushing. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2018, 167: 615-626.
(6) Shi F., Wang X.L., Liu C., Liu H., Wu H.A. An XFEM-based method with reduction technique for modeling hydraulic fracture propagation in formations containing frictional natural fractures. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 2017, 173: 64-90.
(7) Shi F., Wang X.L., Liu C., Liu H., Wu H.A. A coupled extended finite element approach for modeling hydraulic fracturing in consideration of proppant. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2016, 33: 885-897.